Interested in learning more?
Summit County Children Services (SCCS) staff and volunteers are available to speak to your organization and provide information and resources regarding child abuse and neglect as well as a whole host of other topics. Contact us today to arrange a visit from a member of the SCCS Speakers Bureau.
- Mandated Reporter Training
- Agency Information and Overview
- Child Abuse Recognition and Reporting
- Opioid Crisis and Its Impact on Child Welfare
- Child Abuse Prevention
- Foster Care & Adoption
- Volunteer & Donor Opportunities
- Faith-Based Programming & Outreach
We also take special requests for desired presentations that will meet your groups educational needs and interests.
To request a speaker for your organization or with questions, please complete the Presentation Request Form. For additional information, contact:
Marissa Marra, Marketing Specialist
Summit County Children Services
Phone: (330) 379-2089 | Fax: (330) 379-1954
Email: [email protected]