April 12 is Wear Blue!
Wednesday, April 12 is Wear Blue so grab your blue attire and join the movement!! Join Summit County Children Services in painting the county BLUE to kick off Child Abuse Prevention Month and help raise awareness about the importance of child abuse and neglect prevention.
Wear Blue is about sharing your blue pride! So, don’t forget to send your them to [email protected] to share pics of you and your co-workers or friends wearing blue. Add #SummitWearsBlue and tag us – @SCCS on Facebook, Twitter or Instagram. We want to see everyone ‘join the movement!’
Add some SWAGger to Wear Blue
First, be sure to wear something blue. Don’t have anything blue? We’ve got you covered! Check out our downloadables below and start posting your ‘wear blue’ pride.
- #SummitWearsBlue Sign
- I Wear Blue Because Child Abuse is Preventable Sign
- We Wear Blue to STOP Child Abuse and Neglect Sign
- I Wear Blue Because … (you fill in)
- Wear Blue Profile Picture
Need some social media inspiration? Try a couple of these:
- I wear blue because I want children t be safe with @SCCS #SummitWearsBlue
- Join the Movement and help raise awareness about child abuse and neglect prevention! Wear Blue with @SCCS #SummitWearsBlue
- Are you wearing blue today? We are! Join the movement with us and @SCCS #SummitWearsBlue
For additional information, please contact Summit County Children Services at (330) 379-1994 or at [email protected]. Be sure to follow us on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, YouTube and LinkedIn.